Commercial Skills for Academic and Researchers
This is a one day, free event
- £0.00 Free Event
This is the final set of the MDR series that was launched last spring. We have selected this topic because we believe the development of commercial skills for academics and researchers is increasingly important. Academics and researchers are becoming much more interested in the commercialisation of their Intellectual Property and are working more closely with technology and knowledge transfer colleagues to maximise commercial impact.
This workshop is developed specifically for staff and educational developers. Participants will leave the session knowing:
- How to use this new MDR to develop the commercial skills of academics and researchers
- With a better understanding of the ways in which academics and researchers can become primary agents of their own knowledge transfer and commercialisation
MDR Commercials Skills materials are designed for use by staff and educational developers so that they can design and run in-house training events for academics and researchers.
Completed forms should be returned to Frankie Martin, Marketing Coordinator, 020 7849 6907
The programme includes:
- Lunch and refreshments during the programme times
- External speakers
Also of interest
- Wednesday 03 December 2014 Aurora Edinburgh
- Tuesday 09 December 2014 DVC/PVC Leadership Network Event: ' What does the modern DVC/PVC do'?
- Tuesday 16 December 2014 Kazakhstan Networking Dinner - December
- Friday 09 January 2015 Aurora Dublin
- Wednesday 14 January 2015 East and South East Regional Event: Leading Change in Higher Education
- Thursday 15 January 2015 Aurora Cardiff
- Monday 19 January 2015 Transition to Leadership 1
- Wednesday 21 January 2015 Introduction to Higher Education: Today's Universities: Today's Issues
- Thursday 22 January 2015 Introduction to Higher Education: Tomorrow's Universities: Tomorrow's Challenges
- Tuesday 03 February 2015 Essentials of Finance