Governance in a new economic climate
This is a one-day event.
- £395.00 GDP Member Price
- £495.00 GDP Non Member Price
We have designed this event in partnership with Yorkshire Universities.
This agenda is both generic for all governors across the UK and contextualised by region and locale. In any one region good governance will contribute to successful outcomes. The study day with Yorkshire and the Humber universities will look at ways in which governors of the universities of the region can come together to share leadership experiences of partnership and good practice. The result will be to support the strategic ambition of the university and to secure economic and social sustainability for the wider community.
Any governor, or clerk or secretary can attend, but this event is specifically designed for the universities and higher education colleges of the Yorkshire and Humber region.
If you would like to attend Governance in a new economic climate please return the completed booking form to Tori Senior, Programme and Events Coordinator, T: 0207 849 6908
The event fees include all costs associated with:
- Lunch and refreshments during the programme times
- External speakers
Also of interest
- Tuesday 18 March 2014 Preparing for Senior Strategic Leadership (PSSL 20)
- Thursday 20 March 2014 Leading the Board of Governors
- Monday 24 March 2014 Stimulating Talks
- Thursday 03 April 2014 Governor Toolkit: Part Three
- Thursday 24 April 2014 Engaging Leaders - Book Launch Event
- Friday 25 April 2014 Top Management Programme (TMP 33)
- Tuesday 13 May 2014 Senior Strategic Leadership (SSL 19)
- Thursday 15 May 2014 Shaping our agenda: Wales
- Thursday 22 May 2014 Does my Board need a makeover?
- Thursday 19 June 2014 Student as Governor: Preparing for life beyond the boardroom