Leading the Whole Student Experience: A Network Event
This is a one-day event.
Registration and refreshments will be available from 09.30 with the programme starting promptly at 10.00. The day will close at 16.00.
- £200.00 Members price
- £250.00 Non-members price
Building on the continuing success of Leading the Student Experience Network, this network event will focus on leading support for student achievement, and will consider future horizons for the student experience.
The objectives for the meeting will be:
· To look at prospects for the student experience, taking into account student feedback and expectations
· To discuss the lessons being learned about the Higher Education Achievement Report, and IT-enabled approaches to support the student journey
· To consider the leadership and management implications for institutions of potential new approaches to student support
Anyone involved in the delivery aspects of student experience
If you would like to attend Leading the Whole Student Experience: A Network event please return the completed booking form to Baljit Sandhu , Marketing and Administration Officer, 020 7849 6919
An outline programme can be downloaded here:
The event fees include all costs associated with:
- Lunch and refreshments during the programme times
- External speakers
Also of interest
- Wednesday 15 January 2014 Examining the Purpose and Role of Professors
- Tuesday 21 January 2014 Aurora Bristol
- Wednesday 22 January 2014 Leading Across Professional Boundaries
- Tuesday 28 January 2014 Moocs: What we have learned, emerging themes and what next?
- Wednesday 05 February 2014 Essentials of Finance
- Wednesday 05 February 2014 Research Managers Programme (RMP 4)
- Wednesday 12 February 2014 Aurora Manchester
- Wednesday 26 February 2014 Essentials of Advanced Presentation and Public Speaking
- Thursday 27 February 2014 Joint Workshop for Chairs of Governing Bodies and Vice-Chancellors/Principals 2014
- Tuesday 18 March 2014 Preparing for Senior Strategic Leadership (PSSL 20)