Essentials of Resilience
This is a one day event
- £405.00 Members Price
- £505.00 Non Members Price
Never has the speed of change been so fast in higher education, with more challenges and opportunities facing institutions than ever before. However, change often has a negative impact on the people that make up our universities and colleges. With reorganisations, restructuring, rationalisations and reengineering the pressure to do more with less, work smarter, leaner and more effectively is huge.
In this context, resilient leadership of yourself and others is essential to successful achievement of personal and team objectives.
Prior to attending the workshop, delegates will be asked to complete a resilient questionnaire and reflect on the information given to help managers and leaders identify factors that may hinder or help their resilience. The results of the questionnaire and discussions will allow delegates to build a personal action plan and network to support themselves through these turbulent times.
Leaders and managers working in a pressured environment especially those experiencing or managing change.
If you would like to attend the seminar please return the completed booking form to Frankie Martin, Marketing Coordinator T: 020 3468 4817
The event fees include all costs associated with:
- Lunch and refreshments during the programme times
- External speakers
Programme Director and Associate Director, Scotland
T: 01786 430 328
M: 07885 898 387
PA T: 07711 378 757
Ginnie oversees key Leadership Foundation open programmes, including Senior Strategic Leadership, Preparing for Senior Strategic Leadership, Leading Departments, Introduction to Head of Department and, most recently, our dedicated programme for women leaders, Aurora. She is the Leadership Foundation's co-director for Scotland and represents the organisation on a number of UK-wide committees. Ginnie joined the Leadership Foundation in 2007 following nine years as director of training and development at the University of Stirling. Having previously worked at the University of Aberdeen and in the financial services sector, Ginnie is well-versed in the nuances of the Scottish higher educational sector and accustomed to working across diverse organisations at all levels.
Also of interest
- Wednesday 09 September 2015 South West Regional Event: Inspire to Transform
- Thursday 10 September 2015 GDP: Student as Governor
- Monday 14 September 2015 Policy into Practice: The Leadership Challenge (Bristol)
- Tuesday 15 September 2015 Strategic Leadership Programme (SLP2)
- Friday 25 September 2015 Policy into Practice: The Leadership Challenge (Manchester)
- Thursday 01 October 2015 Research Team Leadership
- Thursday 01 October 2015 GDP: Student and Staff as Governor Scotland
- Friday 02 October 2015 Top Management Programme (TMP 37)
- Friday 09 October 2015 East and West Midlands Regional Event: Leading Change in Higher Education
- Tuesday 13 October 2015 GDP: Clerks and Secretaries Programme