Women and Higher Education Leadership: Absences and Aspirations research launch
This event compromises of a free morning launch event (9.00-12.00) and a paid afternoon workshop (13.00-16.30). Please select on the booking form which part(s) of the day you would like to attend.
- £0.00 Members Price 1: Morning Launch
- £150.00 Members Price 2: Afternoon Workshop
- £150.00 Members Price 3: All Day
- £0.00 Non Members Price 1: Morning Launch
- £200.00 Non Members Price 2: Afternoon Workshop
- £200.00 Non Members Price 3: All Day
Research launches are a new addition to the Leadership Foundation’s programme of learning and development events. At these events the authors describe the work that they have produced, and engage the audience in a hosted discussion on the key themes and issues that arise.
We are very pleased to be able to invite you to the launch of our new Stimulus Paper: Women and Higher Education Leadership Absences and Aspirations by Professor Louise Morley, of the Centre for Higher Education and Equity Research, University of Sussex. The launch event will be chaired by Professor Janet Beer, vice-chancellor of Oxford-Brookes University. Professor Morley will talk about her research and ideas in the Stimulus paper, and then she will take questions about the work.
From 13.40 onwards there will be an opportunity to take part in our workshop Women in Senior Leadership: towards a Development Agenda based upon Louise Morley’s work, this will be a chance to delve deeper into the topics raise in the discussion and to raise issues for a plan of action.
This Women in Senior Leadership day will be of interest to vice-chancellors and their deputies, pro vice-chancellors, directors of Equality and Diversity and anyone who has an interest in the development of women in senior leadership roles and what steps higher education needs to take next.
Completed forms should be returned to Baljit Sandhu, Marketing and Administration Officer, 020 7849 6919
Also of interest
- Wednesday 12 March 2014 Introduction to Higher Education: Today's Universities: Today's Issues
- Thursday 13 March 2014 Internationalising Higher Education: Strategy, Aspiration and Challenges
- Thursday 13 March 2014 Introduction to Higher Education: Tomorrow's Universities: Tomorrow's Challenges
- Tuesday 18 March 2014 Preparing for Senior Strategic Leadership (PSSL 20)
- Monday 24 March 2014 Stimulating Talks
- Wednesday 26 March 2014 Essentials of marketing your department, project or service
- Tuesday 01 April 2014 HR Business Partners Programme 11
- Thursday 03 April 2014 Building on Your Leadership Skills
- Thursday 24 April 2014 Engaging Leaders - Book Launch Event
- Friday 25 April 2014 Top Management Programme (TMP 33)